- Cabin Decor
She can accommodate up to 12 passengers in six nicely decorated cabins, each with air-con and a private bathroom, and features a 100 sqft restaurant that opens all around, a large gallery, a small office room and 700 sqft of sundeck.
The Bassac can take her passengers on cruises up to seven days without stopping, and offers a great flexibility in programming your journey.
Main technical facts:
- Flag: Vietnam
- Class: VR-SI, river cruiser
- Displacement: 107 metric tons
- Length: 24.40m
- Beam: 5.50m
- Draft: 1.50m half-loaded
- Propulsion: Caterpillar 14,6 liters, 400 BHP, built to run 5000 hours per year
- Navigation: Can operate by night and in bad weather
- Autonomy: 7 days cruise
As the Bassac has a shallow draft, she can go through all the main waterways regardless of the tide.
- Kids under 2 are FOC
- Kids under 12 pay 50%
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Foreign languages spoken: English, French
Need to know
The most popular time of year to visit the region is between November and April. With the exception of the mountainous ...
Light clothing made from natural fibres is the best clothing for the region. You will find that all hotels, no matter ...
A homestay among the people of the Mekong Delta is an unforgettable experience and can give you a unique insight into ...